In accordance with ISO 9001 standards, we comply with the following principles:
- Our organisation depends on our customers and therefore, we strive to understand current and future customer needs, to meet customer requirements and to exceed customer expectations.
- Our leaders establish unity of purpose and direction of the organisation. They create and maintain the internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organisation's objectives.
- People at all levels are the essence of our organisation and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organisation's benefit.
- A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process.
- Continuous improvement of our organisation's overall performance is a permanent objective.
- Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
- Our organisation and its external providers (suppliers, contractors, service providers) are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of all to create value.
We follow the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle in a process-based approach, whilst encouraging this to have risk-based thinking. The purpose of the quality objectives is to determine the conformity of the requirements (customers and ours) and to facilitate effective deployment.
Our Quality Standards
Following the global adoption of ISO 9001, our company holds and maintains the ISO 9001 Quality Management Certificate.