PROVYS production management consists of three integrated functional areas which provide complete application support for production and post-production planning, resource dispatching, and production cost management.
Tight integration of production management functions with channel management and planning creates an ideal environment for information sharing and for the exchanges between planning and production processes. Detailed budgeting and cost management functions improve financial insight into the production processes and resource utilization.
- hierarchical production budgeting for both internal and external costs
- production contracts, invoicing and cash-flow tracking
- production project planning, documentation storage and reporting
- resource shift management
- production resource planning, costing, dispatching, and utilization tracking
- advanced graphical scheduling, conflict alerts and warnings
- materials management, personality and used music editing and reporting
- royalty payments management