Content management functions included in the PROVYS TVoffice solution are the centrepiece of metadata storage and editing related to the programming assets owned by the organization.
They also represent a workflow management tool tracking all material movements, copying, archiving, searching and evaluation. Through its extensible data model the PROVYS metadata catalogue is ready to support all custom requirements related to content identification, classification, and description. Digital materials management and tracking functions are tightly integrated with all functions provided by the solution.
- multi-site programme library support
- extensible content classification and description
- used-music, personalities and used-materials editing, searching, and reporting
- flexible asset identification support for House IDs, and material UMIDs
- post-production clip management tasks and workflow support
- material and programme versioning and preview
- full-text searching options, user-defined querying and reporting